Markets and Stocks March 2023 – Doc Holliday talks to Alan Green. Doc and Alan discuss the Bloomberg article on former rogue trader Nick Leeson’s new role with the Red Mist Market Enforcement Unit to investigate financial misconduct. On the stocks front we discuss Versarien #VRS and how innovative companies need to raise money. We discuss ECR Minerals #ECR and Longboat Energy #LBE and briefly look at First Class Metals #FCM and Power Metal Resources #POW
Home » ECR Minerals (ECR) » Markets and Stocks March 2023 – Doc Holliday talks to Alan Green
Markets and Stocks March 2023 – Doc Holliday talks to Alan Green
By Alan Green in ECR Minerals (ECR), First Class Metals (FCM), News and Views, Power Metal Resources (POW) on .
Tags: alan green, brand communications, business ideas, Doc Holliday, ECR, ecr minerals, fcm, first class metals, gold, investing for beginners, LBE, Longboat Energy, nick leeson, Paul Johnson, pow, power metal resources, raising money, Sean Wade, stock market, stock market today, stocks to buy, stocks to buy now, stocks to invest in 2023, vast, vast resources, Versarien, VRS
← #TEK TekCapital PLC – MicroSalt Operational Update Power Metal Resources #POW – Major Shareholding →
I would like to receive Brand Communications updates and news...
- Cadence Minerals #KDNC – Amapa Project Update & Loan Financing
- Cadence Minerals #KDNC – Corporate Update – Evergreen Lithium (ASX: EG1)
- ECR Minerals #ECR – Potential for Rare Earth Minerals at the Lolworth Range Project, Queensland
- Cadence Minerals #KDNC – European Metals Announcement: Testwork Realises Continued Outstanding Lithium Recoveries
- More Acquisitions #TMOR & Megasteel – Alan Green talks to Doc Holliday