First Class Metals Plc. is a minerals exploration company focused on proving and developing the significant potential of their flagship property North Hemlo as well as systematic exploration of the Esa, Sugar Cube, McKellar, Magical, Enable and Coco East Block, in total 176km² in the Hemlo – Harte gold mines region in the Western portion of the Wawa-Abitibi Gold Belt of Ontario, Canada.
Link to view the the latest company presentation Breaking+new+ground+in+an+exciting+Ontario+exploration+hub
Geologically the claim blocks are located within the Schreiber-Hemlo Greenstone Belt with target minerals gold, silver, base and battery metals in typical Archaean / Hemlo style mineralised settings.
First Class Metals hold 100% ownership of 7 claim blocks covering over 180km ² in the Hemlo – Schreiber – Harte greenstone terrain Ontario is considered a top global destination for exploration with a robust and thriving junior mineral exploration sector.
The Hemlo ‘camp’ is a proven world class address for gold /VMS exploration. Majors including Teck Resources Ltd, Newmont Mining Corp, Harte Gold and Barrick Gold are in active mining and development in the region.
FCM News Feed
- #FCM First Class Metals – Exploration Program Update-Esa Property
- Alan Green discusses Revolution Bars #RBG, First Class Metals #FCM and GreenX Metals #GRX on the Vox Market Podcast
- #FCM First Class Metals – Exploration Program Update
- Alan Green discusses #WTB Whitbread, #POLB Poolbeg Pharma & #FCM First Class Metals on the Vox Market Podcast
- Alan Green covers Oxford Cannabinoid Technologies #OCTP & First Class Metals #FCM on this week’s Stockbox Research Talks
- #FCM First Class Metals – Initial Admission
- Alan Green covers the upcoming First Class Metals #FCM IPO on this week’s Stockbox Research Talks
- First Class Metals (FCM) – Exploration Permit Received for the Pickle Lake Area Earn in-Joint Venture Partner Palladium One Inc to Launch Drill Programme
- Power Metal Resources #POW – First Class Metals Update