Alan Green talks to First Class Metals #FCM CEO Marc Sale at Deutsche Goldmesse in Frankfurt. Marc looks at the latest developments and soil sampling results from the Company’s Esa prospect, which is situated near to the famous Hemlo Gold Mine. We then look at progress at the Company’s flagship South Hemlo project and progress with the Palladium One JV at West Pickle Lake nickel copper sulphide project, plus Marc updates on progress at Dead Otter Lake before we discuss the new ZIgZag Lithium project agreement with Nuinsco Resources. Marc then touches on some of the other projects before summarising the upcoming value inflection points that investors can look forward to in the coming months.
First Class Metals #FCM – Alan Green talks to CEO Marc Sale at Deutsche Goldmesse in Frankfurt
I would like to receive Brand Communications updates and news...
- The Vox Markets Podcast – Alan Green discusses Altona Rare Earths, Frontier IP & Warpaint
- ECR Minerals #ECR – Extended Gold Prospectivity and Niobium Bullseye Discovery at the Lolworth Project
- #KAV Kavango Resources PLC – KCB – Agreement to acquire six new PLs
- Quoted Micro 25 September 2023
- #BRES Blencowe Resources PLC – Corporate Presentation