An application will be made for admission of the Shares to the standard listing segment of the Official List of the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) (Official List) and to trading on the main market of the London Stock Exchange for listed securities (LSE Admission). LSE Admission is expected to take place on or about 14 August 2023.
For the purposes of the FCAs Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules (DTRs), following LSE Admission, the Company’s issued ordinary share capital will be 272,878,939 ordinary shares. The above figure of 272,878,939 may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they can determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company following LSE Admission.
Following the issue of Shares, GreenX has the following securities on issue:
· 272,878,939 ordinary fully paid shares;
· 5,375,000 unlisted options exercisable at A$0.45 each on or before 30 November 2025;
· 5,525,000 unlisted options exercisable at A$0.55 each on or before 30 November 2026;
· 5,000,000 Class A performance rights that have an expiry date 8 October 2026;
· 6,000,000 Class B performance rights that have an expiry date 8 October 2026; and
· A convertible loan note with a principal amount of A$2,627,430, convertible into 5,711,805 ordinary shares at a conversion price of A$0.46 per share with no expiry date.