Following a recent management trip to the Company’s flagship Amapa Iron Ore project in Brazil, Cadence CEO Kiran Morzaria presents the latest developments at the Shares Magazine Investor evening event in London. In addition to covering the last developments at Amapa, Kiran also covers the Cadence investment portfolio, including holdings in European Metals Holdings (AIM: EMH) (Cinovec Lithium project), Evergreen Lithium (ASX: EG1), Hastings Technology Metals (ASX: HAS) (Yangibana Rare Earths project) and the Sonora Lithium concession holdings (Mexalit and Megalit).
Cadence Minerals #KDNC – Shares Magazine Investor Evening Presentation
I would like to receive Brand Communications updates and news...
- ECR Minerals #ECR – Asset Overview and Evaluation
- #UKIM Podcast – UK Property Shares, #AVCT Avacta, and #ECR ECR Minerals with Alan Green
- ECR Minerals #ECR – Alan Green talks to Chief Operating Officer Mike Whitlow
- Cadence Minerals #KDNC – Shares Magazine Investor Evening Presentation
- Alan Green discusses TruSpine Technologies #TSP, Ora Technology #ORA & First Class Metals #FCM on Vox Markets podcast