- The Note has a face value of US$10,000 following adoption of a loan note instrument.
- The Note can be converted at any time into common shares of Macarthur at Noteholder’s option at a conversion price that reflects 80% of the average VWAP over 5 trading days immediately preceding a notice of conversion or at the greater of C$0.10 with attaching warrant offered for one fourth of the Commitment amount exercisable at the greater of C$0.10 or the average VWAP over 5 trading days immediately preceding the date of the Advance date.
- The Note will have a term to maturity of 3 years and bear interest at a rate of 12.5% per annum.
- The Note includes a mandatory conversion clause that such conversion may not have the effect of causing a Noteholder to own 20% or more of the common shares of Macarthur or becoming a control person.
- The Mining Leases of the Project held by Macarthur act as security for the Note.
- Any shares issued upon conversion of the principal amount of the Note and any accrued interest will be subject to certain resale restrictions, including a restricted (or “hold”) period of four months and one day following the distribution date, under applicable Canadian securities legislation.
Cadence Minerals plc +44 (0) 207 440 0647
Kiran Morzaria B.Eng. (ACSM), MBA, has reviewed and approved the information contained in this announcement. Kiran holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Industrial Geology) from the Camborne School of Mines and an MBA (Finance) from CASS Business School.
Certain statements in this announcement are or may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are identiﬁed by their use of terms and phrases such as ‘‘believe’’ ‘‘could’’ “should” ‘‘envisage’’ ‘‘estimate’’ ‘‘intend’’ ‘‘may’’ ‘‘plan’’ ‘‘will’’ or the negative of those variations or comparable expressions including references to assumptions. These forward-looking statements are not based on historical facts but rather on the Directors’ current expectations and assumptions regarding the Company’s future growth results of operations performance future capital and other expenditures (including the amount. nature and sources of funding thereof) competitive advantages business prospects and opportunities. Such forward-looking statements reﬂect the Directors’ current beliefs and assumptions and are based on information currently available to the Directors. Many factors could cause actual results to differ materially from the results discussed in the forward-looking statements including risks associated with vulnerability to general economic and business conditions competition environmental and other regulatory changes actions by governmental authorities the availability of capital markets reliance on key personnel uninsured and underinsured losses and other factors many of which are beyond the control of the Company. Although any forward-looking statements contained in this announcement are based upon what the Directors believe to be reasonable assumptions. The Company cannot assure investors that actual results will be consistent with such forward-looking statements.