ECR Minerals: ‘Nuggety Nature’ of its Site in Australia gives Hope to this Hard-Working Gold Seeker
By Malcolm Stacey | Share Prophets | Friday 26 July 2019
Hello, Share Primers. Say what you like about gold explorers, there are a few that try really hard and deserve success. It’s a risky business, prospecting, but the rewards, if they come at all, can be dazzling. And it’s a reasonable strategy to have at least some fun money in this field, given the rosy prospect that some commentators expect on this scintillating website for a rising gold price.
I’ve previously brought to your attention ECR Minerals. (ECR). I praised, among other factors, its diligence in bringing news to shareholders. I does it almost weekly and I do not find its releases to be too over-optimistic. Not like some miners I could mention.
To recap: ECR has exploration and development underway at 3 projects in Victoria, Australia. They are Bailieston, Crewick and Timor. Crewick is currently getting most of the attention as ECR claims it has ‘potential to host a multi-million ounce gold deposit’.
We are told – and I believe this company to be honest – ‘There is plenty of long standing geological and anecdotal evidence supporting this view.’ In the winter, ECR did a lot of drilling at Crewick. Results exceeded expectations with quartz found in third of the drilled land. (Quartz is a jolly sign, apparently).
But it was what the company quaintly describes as the ‘nuggety’ nature of gold mineralisation on the site that we’re expected to be encouraged by. If there are nuggets then it leads to the likliehodd of understated essays in the company’s samples.
The Aim-listed prospector has so many samples to test, it has rented a large aircraft hangar in Nagambie for the storage, preparation and drying of samples. They’ve also shipped in posh lab equipment to get the assays done.
And if all this is not successful, then the outfit does have the other Australian gold projects to fall back on.
Remember, gang, that oil prices are depressed at the moment. But as many analysts fear for the global economy, that might not stay pertinent for long.
And now let’s do some sampling of our own in the Punter’s Return.
I would like to receive Brand Communications updates and news...
- ECR Minerals #ECR Geologist Adam Jones sees huge potential at Creswick as aggressive drill program advances
- UK Investor Magazine Podcast discusses Next shares, Zenova IPO and an African growth story with Alan Green
- Open Orphan PLC #ORPH – NEJM Opinion Piece
- Power Metal Resources #POW – Proof-of-Concept Exploration Holes Recently Completed Confirm the Presence of Primary Magmatic Sulphides at Molopo Farms Complex Project
- Cadence Minerals #KDNC – Macarthur Minerals (TSX-V: MMS, ASX: MIO) Lake Giles Feasibility Study Advancing under Steady Hand of Global Consultancy Stantec.