Brand Comms CEO Alan Green talks to ECR Minerals #ECR CEO Craig Brown about the company’s flagship gold exploration projects in the heart of Australia’s Victoria Goldfields. Taking slides from the latest company presentation, Craig talks about ECR’s wholly owned drill rig, HQ at Bendigo and the £4m funding and extra cash resources owned by the company. We look at the Creswick Gold project located close to the Ballarat Gold Mine before discussing this year’s production numbers at the Fosterville goldmine and how they might compare to assay results and ore grades currently being drilled at the Bailieston HR3 target. Craig looks at Black Cat, Cherry Tree and other targets at Bailieston, before we move onto the blue sky potential at the Tambo Project, and the connection with ECR’s Head Geologist Dr Rodney Boucher. We end with some takeaway points for investors.
ECR Minerals #ECR – CEO Craig Brown talks to Alan Green
Tags: Bailieston, bailieston gold project, Ballarat, ballarat gold system, Black Cat gold prospect, blue moon prospect, byron prospect, cherry tree target, covid 19, craig brown, Creswick, creswick gold project, danglay epithermal gold project, dimocks main shale gold target, dr rodney boucher, ECR, ecr minerals, fosterville gold mine, fosterville south exploration, fsx, GGP, Greatland Gold, hr3, kirkland lake gold, mercator gold, mercator gold australia pty ltd, perseverance corporation, red moon prospect, slm gold project, Tambo Gold Project, yellow moon prospect
- ECR Minerals #ECR Geologist Adam Jones sees huge potential at Creswick as aggressive drill program advances
- UK Investor Magazine Podcast discusses Next shares, Zenova IPO and an African growth story with Alan Green
- Open Orphan PLC #ORPH – NEJM Opinion Piece
- Power Metal Resources #POW – Proof-of-Concept Exploration Holes Recently Completed Confirm the Presence of Primary Magmatic Sulphides at Molopo Farms Complex Project
- Cadence Minerals #KDNC – Macarthur Minerals (TSX-V: MMS, ASX: MIO) Lake Giles Feasibility Study Advancing under Steady Hand of Global Consultancy Stantec.