Home » Posts tagged 'shares magazine'
Tag Archives: shares magazine
Shares Magazine – Open Orphan #ORPH facing up to COVID challenge
Cadence Minerals (KDNC) CEO Kiran Morzaria presents at Shares Magazine Spotlight event. Kiran explains:
- Why experts are underestimating the speed of penetration of Electric Vehicles (EV’s).
- The rate at which the industry can meet lithium demand.
- The Cadence Minerals risked approach to identifying Lithium mining companies.
- The potential in and developments to date in the Cadence portfolio of lithium projects.
Tertiary Minerals (TYM) – Building a strategic position in Fluorspar
- Become a reliable long-term and competitive supplier of fluorspar to world markets
- Revenue generating in the near term
- Add value to the Group’s mineral projects
- Discovery, acquisition and development of mineral resources
Potential Near-Term Revenue Generating Opportunities
Sale of non-core gold assets
The company recently announced the sale of its two non-core gold assets in Finland to Aurion Resources. Further to the initial consideration for the sale of the two projects, Tertiary have retained a pre-production royalty and Net Smelter Returns Royalty (NSR) of 2% on all future gold production from either property.
Potential near-term news flow and milestones
- Resolution of 25-year Exploitation (Mine) Permit in Sweden.
- Scoping Study completion for the MB Fluorspar project in Nevada, USA.
- Acquisition opportunities.
Link to full Spotlight article here Shares_Spotlight_300317_TYM
Nicolas Serandour, CFO of proton therapy systems developer Advanced Oncotherapy (AVO), [AVO] is to present at the Innovators & Investors Forum 2016 in London on Tuesday 2nd February 2016. The Innovators & Investors Forum is organised in partnership with Cenkos Securities and SHARES, it is in its 4th year and is the UK’s only technology investment show.
12-month share price performance of the companies that attended the Innovators & Investors Forum last year included:
– Elecosoft +42%
– Idox +22%
– Instem +34%
– KBC Advanced +45%
– XL Media +41%
Thousands of investors have attended our previous shows, attendees this year will :
– Learn from industry experts and influencers about the markets, the technology sector and individual companies
– Find out from fund managers how they view the future in 2016
– Meet the directors of up to 30 listed technology focused companies
– Listen to our expert team of SHARES journalists
The event is supported with an extensive conference program. Keynote Speakers:
– Daniel Coatsworth, Editor – Shares
– Mark Dunne, Growth Companies Reporter – SHARES
– Steven Frazer, Online Editor – SHARES
– Russ Mould, Investment Director – AJ Bell
– Richard Penny, Senior Fund Manager – Legal & General UK Alpha Trust
– Simon Strong, Head of Research, Growth Companies – Cenkos Securities
– Gervais Williams, MD – Miton Group
Further speakers to be announced soon.
Meet the teams and talk directly to CEOs and Directors from:
Abzena (ABZA), Advanced Oncotherapy (AVO), ANGLE (AGL), Brady(BRY), Cyan(CYAN), Eckoh (ECK), eg solutions (EGS), Flowgroup (FLOW), Harriman House, Ilika (IKA), Instem (INS), Kromek (KMK), Lombard Risk (LRM), Mercia Technologies (MERC), Mirada (MIRA), Plastics Capital (PLA), Quantum Pharma (QP.), ReNeuron (RENE), REX Bionics (RXB), Rosslyn Data Technologies (RDT), Selftrade, SHARES, Strat Aero (AERO), Summit Therapeutics (SUMM), TP Group (TPG), TyraTech (TYR), XLMedia (XLM).
For more information go here