Home » Posts tagged 'intensity modulated radiation therapy'
Tag Archives: intensity modulated radiation therapy
North America Radiotherapy Market by Equipment Type (Linear Accelerators, Radiation Therapy Simulators and Treatment Planning Systems)
The North America Radiotherapy Market was worth $1,798 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 5.54%, to reach $2,355 million by 2021.
(EMAILWIRE.COM, May 02, 2017 ) According to the report North America Radiotherapy Market by Type, by Application, by Equipment Type and by Region – Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)”, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 2,355 Million by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.54% from 2016 to 2021.
Free sample for the report is available at “http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/north-america-radiotherapy-market-816/request-sample”
North America is the utmost vibrant, extremely competitive and the leading market for radiotherapy devices globally. The market growth is considerably higher in North America since it is continuously inclined to the usage of novel technologies.
Radiation therapy practiceshigh energy radiation on directed cells and cell progression to stop them from growing and distributing. Radiations are mainly from an external machine or from implants i.e. internal machine which is placed near the tumours. This technique is widely used for the treatment of cancerous tumour, benign tumours and other conditions like thyroid disease and some blood disorders.
The North American Radiotherapy Market is driven by quickly altering cancer treatment technology and increasing number of cancer patients. Growth is also driven by technological advancements in biological and molecular imaging techniques that permit radiotherapy to be progressively personalized for patient needs. Emerging healthy reimbursement plans and untapped market in few areas are also few factors fuelling the growth of radiotherapy market. Major factors inhibiting the growth of the market are healthcare expenditure and alternative treatment procedures.
• External Beam Radiation Therapy
• Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
• Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
• Stereotactic Radiosurgery
• Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy
• Proton Therapy
• Internal Beam Radiation Therapy
• Systemic Radiation Therapy
• Skin & Lip Cancer
• Head & Neck Cancer
• Breast Cancer
• Prostate Cancer
• Cervical Cancer
• Lung Cancer
• Spine Cancer
By Equipment Type:
• Linear Accelerators
• Radiation Therapy Simulators
• Treatment Planning Systems
Nordion Inc. (Canada), RaySearch Laboratories AB (Sweden), Ion Beam Applications SA (Belgium), C. R. Bard Inc. (U.S.), Mevion Medical Systems Inc. (U.S.), Varian Medical Systems Inc. (U.S.), IsoRay Medical Inc. (U.S.),Elekta AB (Sweden), Accuray Incorporated (U.S.), and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan) are the key players in the radiotherapy market.
The Radiotherapy market study offers the following deliverables:
• Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
• Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
• Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
• Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Therapeutics Segment:
Uterine cancer therapeutics market <||>rnhttp://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-uterine-cancer-therapeutics-market-1489/
Prostate cancer market <||>rnhttp://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-prostate-cancer-market-1616/
Pancreatic cancer market <||>rnhttp://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-pancreatic-cancer-market-1277/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Market Data Forecast
Tel: +1-888- 702-9626