Home » Posts tagged 'edison research'
Tag Archives: edison research
Until now, Cadence’s (KDNC) various direct and indirect project interests have been viewed largely on their respective market valuations. With three main technical studies now published, however, there is enough information to warrant at least early-stage assessment of the Cinovec lithium project (held by European Metals Holdings) on a DCF basis and, to a lesser extent, the value attributable to Cadence via its direct holding in the Yangibana rare earth project, held 70:30 with Hastings Technology Metals.
KDNC also has equity stakes of 7.7% and 16.5% in Auroch Minerals and MacArthur Minerals respectively. KDNC also has a 30% direct interest in the Yangibana REE project in WA, along with JV partner Hastings Technology Metals.
More at the Edison Research website here
- Power Metal Resources #POW – CEO Paul Johnson buys a further 900,000 shares on market
- Power Metal Resources #POW – CEO Paul Johnson buys a further 600,000 shares on market
- Power Metal Resources #POW – Canadian Silver Project – Drill Mobilisation Update
- Open Orphan #ORPH – New 2-year contract with a tier 1 German pharmaceutical company
- Power Metal Resources #POW – Further Investment in Kalahari Key Botswana