Home » Posts tagged 'cinovec south deposit'
Tag Archives: cinovec south deposit
Cadence Minerals #KDNC – European Metals #EMH Cinovec initial drill results confirm confidence in robustness of ore body & higher than expected tin grades.
Cadence Minerals (AIM/NEX: KDNC; OTC: KDNCY) is pleased to note the Cinovec Project drilling update published today by European Metals Holdings Limited (“European Metals” or “EMH”). Initial results from its current eight core-hole resource drilling programme announced by the Company on 5 November 2018 confirms that drilling of five of the eight holes has been completed. Drilling activities have been suspended and will resume after the end of the snow season. Analytical results for four of the drill holes from the Cinovec South deposit are reported.
- Resource drill holes CIS-10, CIS-11, CIS-12 and CIS-13 have been completed including analytical reports.
- Resource drill hole CIS-14 has been drilled with analytical results pending.
- Hole CIS-11 returned 129.3m averaging 0.51% Li2O, incl. 2m @ 0.93% Li2O, 2m @0.93% Li2O; 5m @ 0.56% Sn and 0.11% W, 5m @ 0.21% Sn, and 7m @ 0.11% Sn.
- Hole CIS-13 returned 108m averaging 0.45% Li2O and 0.11% Sn, incl. 4m @ 0.99% Li2O; 6m @ 0.29% Sn, 5m @ 0.34% Sn, 3m @ 0.77% Sn and 0.12% W, and 2m @ 1.03% Sn, incl. 1m @ 1.92% Sn.
- Hole CIS-10 returned 89m averaging 0.47% Li2O, incl. 6m @ 1.02% Li2O and 6m @ 0.91% Li2O; 5m @ 0.26% Sn, 5m @ 0.14% Sn, and 7m @ 0.077% W.
- Hole CIS-12 returned 93m averaging 0.48% Li2O, incl. 2m @ 1.32% Li2O, 2.4m @ 1.17% Li2O and 3m @ 1.08% Li2O; 8m @ 0.83% Li2O and 0.18% Sn, 4m @ 0.13% Sn, and 5m @ 0.16% W..
Cadence holds approximately 19.1 percent of the equity in European Metals, which, through its wholly owned Subsidiary, Geomet s.r.o., controls the mineral exploration licenses awarded by the Czech State over Cinovec.
The full release can be found at:https://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail/EMH/13947894.html
Cadence Minerals CEO Kiran Morzaria commented:“As stated in EMH’s announcement, Cinovec is the largest lithium deposit in Europe, the fourth largest non-brine deposit in the world and a globally significant tin resource. To quote EMH CEO Keith Coughlan ‘the initial drill results confirm confidence in the robustness of the ore body and we are particularly encouraged by the higher than expected tin grades in hole CIS-13.’ From the Cadence perspective, and given Cinovec’s strategic significance in the future of the European electric vehicle market, these early results fully validate our investment strategy into this project, and our participation in the recent fundraising. We look forward to further progress and the updated PFS results.”
– Ends –
For further information:
|Cadence Minerals plc||+44 (0) 207 440 0647|
|WH Ireland Limited (NOMAD & Broker)||+44 (0) 207 220 1666|
|Hannam & Partners LLP (Joint Broker)||+44 (0) 207 907 8500|
|Novum Securities Limited (Joint Broker)||+44 (0) 207 399 9400|
Kiran Morzaria B.Eng. (ACSM), MBA, has reviewed and approved the information contained in this announcement. Kiran holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Industrial Geology) from the Camborne School of Mines and an MBA (Finance) from CASS Business School.
Certain statements in this announcement are or may be deemed to be forward-lookingstatements. Forward-lookingstatements are identiﬁed by their use of terms and phrases such as ‘‘believe’’ ‘‘could’’ “should” ‘‘envisage’’ ‘‘estimate’’ ‘‘intend’’ ‘‘may’’ ‘‘plan’’ ‘‘will’’ or the negative of those variations or comparable expressions including references to assumptions. These forward-looking statements are not based on historical facts but rather on the Directors’ current expectations and assumptions regarding the Company’s future growth results of operations performance future capital and other expenditures (including the amount. nature and sources of funding thereof) competitive advantages business prospects and opportunities. Such forward-lookingstatements reﬂect the Directors’ current beliefs and assumptions and are based on information currently available to the Directors. Many factors could cause actual results to differ materially from the results discussed in the forward-looking statements including risks associated with vulnerability to general economic and business conditions competition environmental and other regulatory changes actions by governmental authorities the availability of capital markets reliance on keypersonnel uninsured and underinsured losses and other factors many of which are beyond the control of the Company. Although any forward-looking statements contained in this announcement are based upon what the Directors believe to be reasonable assumptions.The Company cannot assure investors that actual results will be consistent with such forward-lookingstatements.
- #SVML Sovereign Metals – Change of Director’s Interest Notice
- ECR Minerals #ECR – Adam Jones and Alan Green talk through the upcoming Blue Moon Drilling Campaign
- #GRX GreenX Metals – Samples from ARC Confirm up to 99.8% Native Copper
- ECR Minerals #ECR – Planned Follow-up Drilling in early September at Blue Moon Prospect, Bailieston, Victoria
- Cadence Minerals #KDNC – Result of AGM