Home » Posts tagged 'china fluorspar exports'
Tag Archives: china fluorspar exports
Trade statistics from China for the first quarter of 2016 have revealed a significant drop in the country’s upstream fluorspar exports, with acid grade fluorspar (acidspar) figures falling by 10% year-over-year (y-o-y), while metallurgical grade fluorspar (metspar) dropping by 24% y-o-y….Exports for both acid and met grade fluorspar dropped significantly in Q1 2016, while HF acid trades remained steady against AlF3. China’s acidspar imports have increased by as much as 220% y-o-y, mainly from Vietnam, following four-digit growth in 2015 imports.
Click here to sign up for IndMin and read the full article.
- Power Metal Resources #POW – Discovery of Historic Mine Workings – Victoria
- Power Metal Resources #POW – Canadian Lithium Project – Exploration Update
- #ORPH Open Orphan – Why scientists are deliberately infecting volunteers with Covid-19
- UK Investor Magazine – UK Inflation, Restaurant Group and Iron Ore with Alan Green
- Power Metal Resources #POW – Strategic Uranium Opportunity