Tertiary Minerals (TYM) – Building a strategic position in Fluorspar
- Become a reliable long-term and competitive supplier of fluorspar to world markets
- Revenue generating in the near term
- Add value to the Group’s mineral projects
- Discovery, acquisition and development of mineral resources
Potential Near-Term Revenue Generating Opportunities
Sale of non-core gold assets
The company recently announced the sale of its two non-core gold assets in Finland to Aurion Resources. Further to the initial consideration for the sale of the two projects, Tertiary have retained a pre-production royalty and Net Smelter Returns Royalty (NSR) of 2% on all future gold production from either property.
Potential near-term news flow and milestones
- Resolution of 25-year Exploitation (Mine) Permit in Sweden.
- Scoping Study completion for the MB Fluorspar project in Nevada, USA.
- Acquisition opportunities.