A number of developments over the summer months, particularly the discovery at the Molopo Farms project in Botswana, has seen huge amounts of investor interest in Power Metal Resources #POW, plus as we’ve seen already with First Class Metals #FCM, the POW project spinout and IPO strategy is already reaping dividends. Paul covers the latest developments at the Molopo Farms drilling campaign, before looking at the company’s fast growing uranium portfolio. We look at progress on the other upcoming IPO spinouts, including Golden Metal Resources #GMT and First Development Resources #FDR, and then Paul discussed the latest Berringa mine acquisition at the New Ballarat Gold Company. We finish with 3 points for investors to weigh up when looking at a potential POW investment.
Home » First Class Metals (FCM) » Power Metal Resources #POW – October 2022 interview with CEO Paul Johnson
Power Metal Resources #POW – October 2022 interview with CEO Paul Johnson
By Alan Green in First Class Metals (FCM), First Development Resources (FDR), Golden Metal Resources (GMT), Power Metal Resources (POW) on .
I would like to receive Brand Communications updates and news...
- Power Metal Resources #POW – Major Shareholding
- Markets and Stocks March 2023 – Doc Holliday talks to Alan Green
- #TEK TekCapital PLC – MicroSalt Operational Update
- Vox Markets Podcast – Alan Green talks Versarien #VRS, Airtel Africa #AAF & China NonFerrous Gold #CNG
- #SVML Sovereign Metals Ltd – Demerger Timetable