Alan Green talks to Paul Johnson about the ongoing challenges facing the junior resource sector in the markets at present. Paul then outlines the terms of the sale of Kanye Resources to Kavango Resources, and discussed the developments this week in Victoria, Australia with the New Ballarat Gold Corp. Paul then updates on the latest developments with the upcoming IPO’s for First Class Metals, Golden Metal Resources and First Development Resources, plus the planned IPOs for other projects. We finish with a personal message from Paul to all shareholders.
Home » First Development Resources (FDR) » Power Metal Resources #POW – July interview with CEO Paul Johnson
Power Metal Resources #POW – July interview with CEO Paul Johnson
By Alan Green in First Development Resources (FDR), Golden Metal Resources (GMT), Power Metal Resources (POW) on .
← #POW Power Metal Resources – Conditional Disposal of Kanye Resources Interests Quoted Micro 11 July 2022 →
I would like to receive Brand Communications updates and news...
- Cadence Minerals #KDNC – European Metals Holdings #EMH: Land secured for Cinovec lithium plant
- Golden Metal Resources #GMET – The Mega Company Increase Shareholding to 4.41%
- #KAV Kavango Resources PLC – Result of AGM
- Cadence Minerals #KDNC June 2023 – CEO Kiran Morzaria talks to Alan Green
- Sovereign Metals #SVML – Kasiya Graphite for use in Lithium ion Batteries