Power Metal Resources #POW Fundraising – Paul Johnson and Alan Green discuss junior resource stocks and the sense that the sector ‘malaise’ is starting to bottom out. We discuss the placing announced this morning, which raised just over £1m to accelerate strategic expansion. We look at developments at the Katoro Haneti JV, discuss expansion at the Athabasca uranium project near Saskatchewan and the ‘bonanza’ silver grades at the Canada Silver Peak project. Paul discusses the progress of the IPO’s, including Golden Metal and FDR and outlines upcoming developments in Q1 2022.
Power Metal Resources #POW Fundraising – Paul Johnson talks to Alan Green
Tags: alan green, Athabasca Uranium project, Australia Goldfields, Botswana, brand communications, Canada Silver Peak Project, cobalt, copper, ditau camp project, First Development Resources, golconda, gold, Golden Metal Resources, Kalahari Copper Belt Project, Kanye Resources, Molopo Farms Project, New Ballarat Gold Co, nickel, paterson province, Paul Johnson, Pilot Mountain Project, pow, power metal resources, RRAL, silver, uranium
- Power Metal Resources #POW – Exercise of Warrants
- ECR Minerals #ECR – CEO Andrew Haythorpe talks to Andrew Scott
- Open Orphan #ORPH – Notice of results
- Power Metal Resources – Victorian Gold Fields – Grant of Key Licences
- Technology Minerals #TM1 – Recyclus awarded Lithium-ion EA Permit at Wolverhampton plant