Alan Green talks to CEO Paul Johnson. We cover the drilling campaign at the Molopo Farms Complex project in Botswana, before Paul covers recent developments at the Tati Gold project, also in Botswana. We then look at developments in Canada, both at the group’s Athabasca Uranium project and the new Lithium project acquisition, before we turn to the upcoming IPO’s including Golden Metal Resources and First Development Resources. Paul looks at what the Christmas period will hold for the POW team and the likely news flow over the Xmas period and into the new year.
Power Metal Resources #POW – December interview with CEO Paul Johnson
Tags: alan green, Athabasca Uranium, brand communications ceo alan green, business ideas, business interview, CEO, fcm, FDR, first class metals, First Development Resources, Golden Metal Resources, interview, interview questions, investing, Investors, lithium, mining, Molopo Farms Project, Paul Johnson, pow, power metal resources, small business, small business ideas, stock market, stock market crash, stocks to buy, Tati Gold project, Uranium Energy Exploration
- Quoted Micro 4 December 2023
- Alan Green & Mark Fairbairn review Resourcing Tomorrow, incl #ECR #FCM #PALM #FMC #VVV #GMET #PREM & Cornish Lithium
- ECR Minerals #ECR – Salary Sacrifice Share Admission and Total Voting Rights
- ECR Minerals #ECR – Stockbox Media interview with MD Nick Tulloch
- StockBox – Interview with Neil Elliot, Head of Corporate Development at Cornish Lithium