Power Metal Resources PLC’s (LON:POW) Paul Johnson speaks to Proactive London’s Andrew Scott soon after buying 2mln shares in the explorer taking his stake to 4.9%. Johnson says he has a great deal of confidence in the company and its assets and in order to help realise the potential he feels they have he’s planning to dedicate a great deal more time to the job than he has perhaps done in similar roles previously”. ”I actually want to do this job really well, find something major …. increase the valuation of the company 50-100 times”.
Power Metal Resources #POW – CEO Paul Johnson tells Proactive’s Andrew Scott why he’s committed for the long-term
I would like to receive Brand Communications updates and news...
- Power Metal #POW – Option Agreement for Botswana Gold-Nickel Project
- Alan Green joins the UK Investor Magazine podcast to discuss the commodities super cycle – Mast Energy Developments #MAST, Advance Energy #ADV and Caerus Mineral Resources #CMRS
- Echo Energy plc (ECHO) – Final results
- Power Metal Resources #POW – Kisinka Project Update & Grant of Production Licence. Prominent Magnetic Highs Identified, Drilling to be Undertaken Following IP Survey Completion
- Kavango Resources #KAV – KSZ TDEM Update and Warrant Exercise