MetalNRG’s strategy is to invest in projects that offer short term, sustainable revenue and offer additional development or exploration upside. Its investments are split into direct and indirect investments.
The Company’s Direct Investments are majority investments which come with board control and where MetalNRG can add value through further exploration and development. MetalNRG takes an active role in these projects and drives them along the value chain creating long term shareholder value.
The Company’s Indirect Investments are investments in privately owned projects that can be structured, packaged and then listed on a major and relevant stock exchange. The Company’s role will be to coordinate and facilitate the Pre-IPO funding and the IPO process, making sure the appropriate advisors are in place to deliver the IPO in a cost and time efficient manner.
MetalNRG invests directly in some of these opportunities and can earn fees, payable in shares, upon delivering pre-determined milestones. MetalNRG can also have minority stakes in projects and is able trade shares as it sees fit. It is anticipated that our Indirect Investment Division will generate profits in the future which will enable payment of dividends to shareholders.
Alongside its investment strategy long term sustainability is a core value to MetalNRG. The Company delivers upon this through sustainable economic production projects such as the Gold Ridge Project in Arizona or through its new SPV partnership with EQTEQ plc to develop green waste into energy.
- #MNRG MetalNRG Plc – Goldridge Update
- #MNRG MetalNRG – BritNRG Limited Update
- MetalNRG #MNRG – Holdings in Company
- MetalNRG #MRNG – Italian Waste to Energy Plant Update
- #MNRG MetalNRG – Directorate Change
- Alan Green discusses AIS Resources #AIS, MetalNRG #MNRG, Mode Plc #MODE & Cadence Minerals #KDNC on the Stockbox Research podcast
- #MNRG MetalNRG PLC – Issue of Equity
- MetalNRG PLC (MNRG) – Half-year Report
- #MNRG MetalNRG Plc – TR-1: Standard form for notification of major holdings
- MetalNRG #MNRG – GoldRidge Gold Project Update
- Alan Green discusses MetalNRG #MNRG & ECR Minerals #ECR on the Stockbox Research podcast
- MetalNRG #MNRG – Alan Green talks to CEO Rolf Gerritsen and BritNRG MD PierPaolo Rocco
- MetalNRG #MNRG – BritNRG Operational Update