Kavango Resources #KAV is a mineral exploration company focused on Botswana, set up by an experienced team of geologists and a geophysicist with a history of exploration discoveries in southern Africa. The focus in Botswana is centred on three projects, the Kalahari Suture Zone Project (KSZ), the Kavango Copper Project and Ditau Project. These are prospective for copper, nickel and PGE metals.
The strategy of the Company is to repeat the successes of past discoveries through the discovery of world class deposits and the creation of value added for the benefit of all shareholders.
Link here to view the latest Kavango Resources #KAV presentation
- Alan Green discusses equities vs. crypto, Coinsilium #COIN, Kavango Resources #KAV & Union Jack Oil #UJO on UK Investor Mag podcast
- Kavango Resources #KAV – Strategic Partnership with Spectral Geophysics
- Kavango Resources #KAV – KSZ Hukuntsi – TDEM conductor identified
- Alan Green talks Kavango Resources #KAV, Caerus Mineral Resources #CMRS & Argo Blockchain #ARB on Vox Markets podcast
- Alan Green talks UK equity re ratings, plus Ananda Developments #ANA, Mosman Oil & Gas #MSMN & Kavango Resources #KAV on UK Investor Magazine podcast
- Kavango Resources #KAV – Licence acquisitions on the KCB in Botswana