Click here to view ANA share price and financial data
ANANDA’S VISION FOR CANNABIS INVESTING
We believe that the legalisation of medical cannabis in the UK will continue. Over the last few years, as the UK health authorities and government agencies have gathered more evidence to support the use of medical cannabis to treat a range of illnesses and conditions, we have already seen medical cannabis being more widely available.
Ananda’s vision is to become a significant listed company participant in the emerging medical cannabis sector, with a focus on the UK.
OUR CANNABIS INVESTMENT FOCUS
Ananda’s focus is on finding suitable areas in which to invest in order to create a footprint in the cannabis sector that will enable the company to become a significant player in the long term. Currently our investments and interests include:
– It is in the process of applying to HM Govt Home Office for a license to grow >0.2% THC cannabis. Ananda’s partners in the application are JEPCO and Anglia Salads, two companies which have previously held Home Office licences to grow medicinal cannabis
– It holds an investment in iCAN Israel Cannabis, one of the leading global cannabis conference companies and also an incubator of companies in the cannabis sector. Ananda uses its relationship with iCAN to source intellectual capital and remain up to date with developments in medicinal cannabis research
– It holds 15% of Liberty Herbal Technologies, the 100% owner of hapac, a system for the inhalation of medicinal cannabis. Ananda sees the opportunity for hapac to be used in the medicinal cannabis sector in the UK in the future and potentially in other markets in the near term.
Click here to view the latest company presentations
- Ananda Developments (ANA) – Proposed 100% ownership of DJT Plants Limited
- Ananda Developments Plc (ANA) – Total Voting Rights
- Alan Green discusses MetalNRG #MNRG & Ananda Developments #ANA on his weekly Stockbox Media Research talk
- Ananda Developments #ANA – Issue of Equity and Directors’ Interests
- Ananda Developments #ANA – Grant of Home Office Licence