Alan Green talks to First Development Resources #FDR CEO Tristan Pottas. FDR is a UK based company seeking major mineral discoveries in Australia with three copper-gold projects in the highly-prospective Paterson Region of Western Australia and a uranium and Rare Earth Element project in the mining friendly Northern Territories. Tristan discusses how, backed by largest shareholder Power Metal Resources #POW, the team assembled an impressive board ahead of the IPO later this year. We then discuss Australia as a premier destination for mining companies, before discussing the Wallal, Braeside West and Ripon Hills Gold & Copper assets, and in particular the Havieron-esque magnetic bullseye discovered by the team at Wallal. Tristan then looks at the potential at the Selta Uranium and REE project, before outlining some upcoming milestones for investors to watch out for.
First Development Resources #FDR – CEO Tristan Pottas talks to Alan Green
I would like to receive Brand Communications updates and news...
- #FDR First Development Resources – Selta Project Update
- #FCM First Class Metals – Zigzag exploration update – drilling commences
- Quoted Micro 4 December 2023
- Alan Green & Mark Fairbairn review Resourcing Tomorrow, incl #ECR #FCM #PALM #FMC #VVV #GMET #PREM & Cornish Lithium
- ECR Minerals #ECR – Salary Sacrifice Share Admission and Total Voting Rights