Alan Green talks to Cadence Minerals #KDNC CEO Kiran Morzaria. Kiran talks about the company’s investments into the Czech Cinovec Lithium project via European Metals #EMH, Macarthur Minerals iron ore projects in Australia, plus Lithium JV’s with Bacanora in Mexico and Hastings Tech Metals at Yangibana, Australia. Kiran then elaborates on the company’s flagship Amapa Iron ore project in Brazil, discusses the latest developments re shipping the ore stockpile, the fundraise for the scoping study plus the value inflection points going forward. Alan and Kiran then go through a shareholder Q&A, before Kiran finally provides key takeaway points for. investors, highlighting the valuations on each of the projects.
Cadence Minerals #KDNC – Alan Green interviews CEO Kiran Morzaria, plus shareholder Q&A
I would like to receive Brand Communications updates and news...
- Alan Green talks Watches of Switzerland #WOSG, Versarien #VRS & Lexington Gold #LEX on Vox Markets podcast
- ECR Minerals #ECR raises £1,112.752 in warrant exercises & appoints Novum Securities as Joint Broker
- Andrew Hore – Quoted Micro 25 January 2021
- Alan Green presents the investment case for Lexington Gold #LEX and Cadence Minerals #KDNC on his weekly Stockbox Media Research talk
- Bidstats confirmation of hVIVO contract award as announced by Open Orphan #ORPH in October 2020