Alan Green talks to Patrick Cheetham, Executive Chairman at Tertiary Minerals #TYM. Patrick discusses the latest developments at Pyramid Gold and Paymaster Polymetallic projects, plus the newly acquired Peg Leg, Mount Tobin & Lucky Copper ventures. We also discuss Tertiary’s three fluorspar projects, the agreement with commodities giant Possehl, Aurion royalty agreements, and the strong cash position vs. current tiny market cap.
Alan Green talks to Patrick Cheetham, Executive Chairman at Tertiary Minerals #TYM
Tags: alan green, aurion resources, brand communcations ceo alan green, lassedalen fluorspar project, lucky copper prospect, mb fluorspar project, mt Tobin silver prospect, NOVUS COMMUNICATIONS CEO ALAN GREEN, patrick cheetham, Paymaster Polymetallic Project, peg leg copper silver lead zinc project, Possehl Erzkontor, pyramid gold project, storuman fluorspar project, tertiary minerals, tym
- Bidstats confirmation of hVIVO contract award as announced by Open Orphan #ORPH in October 2020
- Power Metal Resources #POW raises a further £94,737 from warrant exercises
- Blencowe Resources #BRES – Investor Conference Call
- Tertiary Minerals #TYM – Issue of Equity
- Power Metal Resources #POW – Acquisition of Canadian Gold Exploration Properties