Tertiary Minerals #TYM MD Richard Clemmey discusses recent developments and the Possehl deal with Justin Waite on the Vox Markets podcast. Richard covers the following points requested by listeners.
– Fluorspar – classed as a critical mineral in the USA, Europe and China – what is it used for.
– Global fluorspar market growth over the next 5 years
– The company’s three flagship fluorspar projects – Storuman (Sweden), Lassedalen (Norway and MB Project (Nevada, USA).
– Possehl deal, testament of confidence in Tertiary Minerals, a long standing relationship between the two companies.
– Acqusitions, mine development, and near term revenues