Home » Posts tagged 'rgf'
Tag Archives: rgf
Bunzl plc BNZL is increasing its interim dividend by 8% giving it a 24 year track record of dividend growth. Revenue for the half year to 30th June rose by 7%, adjusted profit before tax by 5% and adjusted earnings per share by 7%, all at constant exchange rates. Like for like revenue growth increased to 3.7%. Eleven acquisitions have been announced so far during the current year.
Real Good Food plc RGF announced at the beginning of the month that it expected EBITDA for the year to the end of March 2017 would be some £2m. Since then the new Finance Director has carried out a review which indicates that it is now expected to be only about half that, at £1m. The Board is now in discussion with its bankers with a view to varying some of the conditions of its banking facility.
Polymetal International POLY First half revenue rose by 17% and gold sales were up by 19%, although silver sales were down 5%.Cash costs fell by 28% due largely to the strength of the Russian rouble. An interim dividend of US$ 014 is being proposed compared to last years US$0.09
Image Scan Holdings IGE announced last month rapid growth in orders across a broad range of its products. Sales for the year to the end of September are now expected to reach £4.5m. with profit before tax of £250,000
- Fish waste-based alternative to plastic wins Dyson Award
- VIDEO: Open Orphan (ORPH) CCO Maurice Treacy Presents at Shares Investors Evening in Manchester
- Maurice Treacy of Open Orphan #ORPH, plus Alan Green talks Fair Oaks Income #FAIR, Open Orphan #ORPH, Helios Underwriting #HUW & Kibo Energy #KIBO
- Cadence Minerals #KDNC – Holdings in Company
- ECR Minerals #ECR – Positive Geophysics Update at Windidda Gold Project Australia