VectorVest is the only stock analysis and portfolio management system that analyzes, sorts, ranks, and graphs over 20,000 stocks each day for relative value, safety, and timing… The three factors you really need to know. VectorVest also displays buy, sell and hold recommendations on every stock, every day.
VectorVest gives you the insights, tools and techniques to test your ideas before you trade, so that you can act on them more confidently. VectorVest’s simplicity and automation make it easy to pick stocks and strategies in minutes instead of hours. Literally.
VectorVest delivers objective, independent guidance for independent investors. No hidden agendas and no conflicts of interest. Our only customer is you. Our only benchmark is your ongoing investment success.
Readers can examine trading opportunities on a host of stocks for a single payment of £5.95. This gives access to the VectorVest Risk Free 5-week trial, where members enjoy unlimited access to VectorVest UK & U.S., plus VectorVest University for on-demand strategies and training. Link here to view.
FREE! For free VectorVest analysis on any stock, go to this link here
Below are VectorVest trading calls, recommendations and interview clips with the most recent first.
- Reiterate buy Taptica (TAP) – the share remains undervalued and has excellent earnings potential, says VectorVest
- Continue buying Plus 500 (PLUS) – the trend continues to be our friend, says VectorVest
- Dr David Paul of VectorVest talks CSP, MGNS & COA with Zak Mir on TipTV Finance Show
- Buy Countryside Properties (CSP) – Fundamental & technical indicators point to another advance, says VectorVest
- Reiterate buy Coats Group (COA) – Solid progress since our January buy note, says VectorVest
- Buy Carclo (CAR) says VectorVest – This plastics manufacturer offers a quality and enduring investment opportunity
- “The Rally in UK stocks looks very, very mature” – Dr David Paul VectorVest
- Buy Non-Standard Finance (NSF) says VectorVest. Despite solid progress, the growth opportunity is still in its infancy
- Buy into the almost unstoppable growth momentum at Morgan Sindall (MGNS) says VectorVest
- Eland Oil & Gas (ELA) – An exciting growth story to buy into, says VectorVest
- Reiterate Buy Wincanton (WIN) says VectorVest. Substantial upside on offer over the coming year
- Reiterate Buy Defenx (DFX) says VectorVest. Despite surpassing our previous target, shares still offer an enticing growth investment opportunity
- Dr David Paul talks VectorVest Composite index, plus AIM stocks BXP, MGNS, DFX, VCP with Jeremy Naylor on IG TV
- Buy IQE (IQE) says VectorVest. Stellar growth trend looks set to continue.
- Dr David Paul of VectorVest discusses the uptrend in VectorVest Composite UK index on TipTV, plus the early risers portfolio
- Buy Beximco Pharmaceuticals (BXP) says VectorVest. Underlying momentum and milestones achieved indicates there is plenty more to come.
- Plus 500 (PLUS) in fine shape – looks set to close the valuation gap in the coming months says VectorVest.
- Dr David Paul, MD of VectorVest discusses Sopheon (SPE), Triad Group (TRD), Defenx (DFX) & Morgan Sindall (MGNS) on TipTV
- Buy Acacia Mining (ACA) says VectorVest – Plenty of fundamental and technical positives for a growth stock portfolio.
- Buy Triad Group (TRD) says VectorVest – this IT minnow can be considered an undervalued share
- Buy Victoria (VCP) says VectorVest. Stock remains undervalued as acquisitions continue to fuel growth
- Buy Communisis (CMS) says VectorVest – Stock is in a strong upward trend, looks set to continue towards 2014 highs
- Buy Taptica (TAP) – Not without risk, but in serious growth mode, says VectorVest
- Buy Centamin (CEY) – VectorVest sees a compelling fundamental and technical investment proposition
- Buy Hostelworld (HSW) – En-route to paying a maiden dividend, VectorVest believes prospects are exceptionally good
- Premier Oil (PMO) – VectorVest sees opportunities despite share price carnage
- Reiterate Buy On The Beach (OTB) says VectorVest – Fundamental and technical position continues to improve
- JRP Group (JRP) – VectorVest reiterates buy rating, says stock is undervalued and offers strong earnings growth
- Dr David Paul of VectorVest discusses KAZ Minerals (KAZ), Costain Group (COST), Robert Walters (RWA) & Defenx (DFX) on IG TV.
- Buy Defenx (DFX) – VectorVest rates the stock as an enticing growth investment opportunity
- Buy Conviviality plc (CVR) – Rapid earnings growth looks set to continue says VectorVest
- Buy Gama Aviation (GMAA) – We are impressed by earnings growth and the rate of contract wins, says VectorVest.
- Swallowfield (SWL) – Shares offer a special growth opportunity, says VectorVest
- Buy Coats Group (COA) – Shares offer great value in the run up to next month’s results say VectorVest
- Trifast (TRI) – Keep buying this quality growth play says VectorVest
- Buy Premier Oil (PMO) ahead of Jan 12 trading statement says VectorVest
- Buy Drax Power (DRX) says VectorVest. All the key factors are in place for continued growth
- Wincanton (WIN) – VectorVest sees a solid growth opportunity at current levels
- On The Beach (OTB) – VectorVest sees business model is uniquely placed to take advantage of difficult conditions in travel industry
- Ithaca Energy (IAE) – VectorVest sees a compelling fundamental and technical picture, rates as buy
- TipTV – Dr David Paul of VectorVest looks at undervalued shares including Carnival (CCL), AB Dynamics (ABDP) & John Laing Group (JLG)
- Buy AB Dynamics (ABDP) says VectorVest – The stock ticks all the fundamental & technical boxes.
- Avation Plc (AVAP) – VectorVest rates as buy following Sept 2016 upward revaluation
- See Dr David Paul of VectorVest discuss ‘significantly undervalued’ AVS on IGTV Nov 7 – 10 days before NEP bid 650p per share
- One Savings Bank (OSB) – VectorVest rates as key financial sector play, with all the hallmarks of a quality growth stock
- The Secret To Trading Success. It’s Not What You Think – By David Paul, MD VectorVest UK
- JRP Group (JRP) – VectorVest expects a re-rating based on strong sales growth
- IG TV Interview – GBP-USD to fall to $1.12 says Dr David Paul of VectorVest UK
- IG TV Interview with Dr David Paul, MD of VectorVest UK. Four AIM stocks to watch TRI, SPE, AVS and PIER
- Petra Diamonds (PDL) – Further upside on offer, says VectorVest
- Brighton Pier Group (PIER) is a special investment case, says VectorVest, offering value, safety and timing
- Sopheon (SPE) – Still undervalued says VectorVest due to forecasted earnings growth
- Jimmy Choo (CHOO) – VectorVest says buy in the run up to November trading statement.
- Avesco Group (AVS) – VectorVest sees further upside despite post trading statement gains.
- Highland Gold Mining (HGM) – VectorVest says the miner is still undervalued despite recent strong gains
- David Paul, MD of VectorVest UK discusses Trifast (TRI), Cranswick (CWK) & Hastings Grp (HSTG) on the VOX Markets podcast
- Trifast (TRI) – VectorVest sees excellent fundamentals and a strong technical trend
- VectorVest MD David Paul talks worry free investing (WFI) with Zak Mir & Mike Ingram on TipTV
- Styles & Wood (STY) – VectorVest views as undervalued ahead of interims, rates as buy
- Mobile Streams (MOS) – VectorVest views as undervalued following Sept 6 trading update, rates as buy
- Alumasc (ALU) – Solid FY results in line with VectorVest UK August BUY recommendation
On VectorVest a simple search using the Unisearch tool will quickly find shares that are undervalued with good fundamentals that have just issued a Buy recommendation. This will give the active trader a short list of many high probability trading opportunities each week. Traders now have the opportunity to spend five weeks discovering VectorVest’s unique simplicity, automation and independent guidance. Just £5.95 buys a 5 week trial to enable deep exploration, or how the system can assist in smarter trading in as little as 10 minutes a day. Powerful tools. Proven strategies. Unique Perspectives.
Link here for more info and to set up a trial.
European Financial Publishing Limited T/A VectorVest UK (VectorVest) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under register number 543038. You should remember that the value of investments and the income derived therefrom may fall as well as rise and you may not get back the amount that you invest. Past performance is not a reliable guide to the future. This material is directed only at persons in the UK and is not an offer or invitation to buy or sell securities. If investors are in any doubt of the suitability of an investment given their individual circumstances, they are recommended to contact an investment manager or independent financial adviser who may be able to provide tailored advice. Opinions expressed whether in general or both on the performance of individual securities and in a wider economic context represent the views of VectorVest at the time of preparation. They are subject to change and should not be interpreted as investment advice. VectorVest and connected companies, clients, directors, employees and other associates, may have a position in any security, or related financial instrument, issued by a company or organisation mentioned on this site. European Financial Publishing Limited is a company incorporated in Scotland under Company Number SC357322 with its registered address at Exchange Tower, 19 Canning Street, Edinburgh EH3 8EH. Email: support@VectorVest.com