- Award Winning UK Based Multi-Asset Brokers
- Atlantic Capital Markets offer clients trade alerts, advice and trading strategies using a range of financial instruments.
- Atlantic clients receive live trade alerts direct to the mobile phone giving you the chance to take a look first.
- Take advantage of short-term trading strategies with our award-winning alert-based service.
- Your own dedicated trader at the end of the line.
- Cutting edge trading technology and resources combined with technical and fundamental analysis.
Access a world of financial markets at the click of a button, Using our award winning trading platform or speak to your dedicated trader on the phone.
• Buy Shares • Trade CFDs • Spreadbetting • Trade FX
Access Atlantic View Trading Ideas and Bespoke Research articles below
- Atlantic View – Sell Tullow Oil #TLW, group still facing an existential crisis
- Atlantic View – Robust housing and maintenance market to support Travis Perkins shares
- Atlantic Capital Markets Month Ahead – Keep Your Shorts On In September
- Atlantic View – Rolls Royce has the tools to engineer a recovery
- Atlantic View – More growth to come at Admiral as insurer shrugs off COVID
- Atlantic View – The Reinvention Of BP – Is It Too Early To Buy In?
- No Points For Bravery In These Markets – John Woolfitt, Atlantic Capital Markets Month Ahead
- Atlantic View – Impairment Shock At Lloyds Banking Group #LLOY Despite Balance Sheet Strength
- Atlantic View – Streamlining and Resilience Have Laid The Foundations For Recovery at Shell #RDSB
- Atlantic View – Has StageCoach (SGC) turned the Corner?
- Alan Green discusses Gfinity #GFIN, ECR Minerals #ECR & On The Beach #OTB on the Vox Markets podcast
- Atlantic Capital Markets Month Ahead – July 2020
- Alan Green talks markets, On The Beach #OTB, Mirriad #MIRI and ECR Minerals #ECR on UK Investor Mag podcast
- Atlantic View – Time To Go Back To The Beach In Spite of Covid-19?
Atlantic Capital Markets Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with FCA Register No 764562. Atlantic Capital Markets Ltd is registered in England No. 10399788. Registered office: 10-11 Penstraze Business Centre, Penstraze, Truro, Cornwall, England, TR4 8PN
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 78% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.