PowerHouse Energy Group plc has created the industry’s most efficient, most economical, most environmentally friendly waste-to-energy systems in the market today.
With zero emissions, the ultra-efficient, single-step, G3-UHt (Ultra-high temperature) gasification reactor at the core of our systems, can convert virtually any waste stream, capture 90+% of the energy value from the instantaneous thermal degradation of that waste, reconstitute it into, and capture it as, a high-quality Synthesis Gas (SynGas), and then generate electricity on-site, to be used in-situ or fed back to the local grid. Alternatively we can modify the SynGas into a pure stream of Hydrogen to power highly efficient Fuel Cells or convert the SynGas into a myriad of extremely valuable liquid fuels, lubricants, or industrial chemicals.
PowerHouse Energy Group plc’s zero-emission system converts a wide spectrum of waste materials into useful energy products; these include syngas, hydrogen, electricity, and liquid fuels. With its modular design, PowerHouse has the ability to scale its systems and energy solutions – providing our customers and partners the flexibility to address individual needs.
Follow Powerhouse Energy Group on Twitter @PowerHouseEG
Visit the Powerhouse Energy Group website here
- PowerHouse Energy #PHE – Clarifications re Equity Placings
- PowerHouse Energy #PHE CEO Keith Allaun discusses the oversubscribed £900,000 equity raise with Andrew Scott at Proactive Investors
- Theresa May ‘declares war on plastic’ in Government’s Environmental Plan – Sky News
- PowerHouse Energy Group #PHE raises £900k gross in oversubscribed equity placing
- PowerHouse Energy #PHE signs first international distribution agreement for DMG® technology into Hydrogen Bus Projects in Bulgaria and Romania
- Battle against plastic in world’s oceans gets £61.4m war chest – Sky News
- PowerHouse Energy Group #PHE – Commercial update from project development partner Waste2Tricity
- PowerHouse Energy Group #PHE – Appointment of Commercial Operations Manager
- Brand CEO Alan Green talks Prairie Mining #PDZ, Powerhouse Energy #PHE & Advanced Oncotherapy #AVO on Vox Markets podcast
- Hydrogen-powered transport key to climate targets, says Shell – The Guardian
- Brand CEO Alan Green talks Powerhouse Energy #PHE, Feedback #FDBK & Cambian Grp #CMBN on Vox Markets podcast
- Powerhouse Energy Group #PHE featured in Shares Spotlight
- Powerhouse Energy #PHE signs new deal with Wrightbus Ltd – Proactive Investors