Mirriad’s award-winning solution unleashes new revenue for content producers and distributors by creating new advertising inventory in content. Our patented, AI and computer vision technology dynamically inserts products and innovative signage formats after content is produced. Mirriad’s market-first solution seamlessly integrates with existing subscription and advertising models, and dramatically improves the viewer experience by limiting commercial interruptions.
Mirriad currently operates in the US, Europe and China.
We provide a new form of non-interruptive advertising allowing people to experience brands in the content they’re passionate about, which viewers see as enhancing that content.
For broadcasters/digital publishers
We create advertising inventory where none existed before offering a new high-impact format that scales, providing a new revenue source for distributors.
We are the only true in-video solution that offers a cross-platform format which looks as real as the content it’s integrated with, establishing a new model, bringing brands to life where it matters most to audiences
What sets us apart?
Award-winning Technology Company with 29 Patents and Patents Pending
We have unique, award-winning technology protected by a patent portfolio in key markets around the world.
High Creative and Ethical Standards
The quality of our work is a key differentiator from competitor products. Our advertising appears in high-calibre entertainment content, offering safety to brands and media agencies.
Global workforce with progressive culture
We maintain a consistent workplace culture across the countries we operate in to ensure equality of opportunity to all our employees and prospective employees.
Follow Mirriad on Twitter @mirriad
- Alan Green talks Open Orphan #ORPH, ECR Minerals #ECR, Destiny Pharma #DEST, Mirriad #MIRI & RA Intl #RAI on Vox Markets podcast
- Forbes – How AI Technology Will Change The Way We Treat Advertising In 2020
- BBC News – Mirriad’s AI slips ads into empty spaces in online videos
- Alan Green discusses Mirriad #MIRI, i3 Energy #I3E, Polarean Imaging #POLX and Fair Oaks Income #FAIR on Vox Markets podcast
- Alan Green discusses Open Orphan #ORPH, Mirriad Advertising #MIRI and IXICO #IXI on Vox Markets podcast
- Netflix partnerships could become more attractive to marketers in a down economy, analysts predict
- New York Times – You See Pepsi, I See Coke: New Tricks for Product Placement
- Mirriad (MIRI) Investor Newsletter – A Glimpse of the Future
- Mirriad Plc (MIRI) lines up technology showcase event in London to kick off 2020
- Mirriad (MIRI) unaudited half-year results for the six months ended 30 June 2019