The above is historical data that may not be up to date or accurate and, in particular, may not reflect any subsequent trade cancellations that may have occurred. Information should not be relied upon as authoritative or taken in substitution for the exercise of your own commercial judgement
- IMC Exploration Group Plc Mineral Resource Estimate
- IMC Exploration Group Plc (IMC) Admission of 17,731,706 Shares
- IMC Exploration #IMC – Placing; Issue of Shares in Lieu of Fees
- Alan Green discusses Bidstack #BIDS, Team 17 #TM17, Feedback #FDBK and IMC Exploration #IMC on the Vox Markets podcast
- IMC Exploration Group #IMC – Award of Additional Wexford Exploration Licences
- IMC Exploration Group #IMC – Further re Placing of Shares
- IMC Exploration Group Plc (IMC) Listing of New Equity Securities
- IMC Exploration (IMC) Update to Announcement Dated 26th July 2019; differs in respect only to anticipated Admission date
- IMC Exploration Group Plc (IMCP) Placing of New Equity Securities
- Brand CEO Alan Green talks Open Orphan #ORPH, Volga Gas #VOLG, Thomas Cook #TCG & IMC Exploration #IMC on Vox Markets podcast
- Brand CEO Alan Green talks about: Bidstack #BIDS Tiziana Life Sciences #TILS RA International #RAI IMC Exploration #IMCP Thomas Cook Group #TCG
- IMC Exploration Group Plc Admission to standard segment of Official List
- IMC Exploration Group #IMCP – Publication of Prospectus re Admission to Trading on the London Stock Exchange
- IMC Exploration Group #IMCP – Interim Results to 31st December 2018
- IMC Exploration Group Plc (IMCP) announces that a drilling programme has commenced on PL 2551 in Co. Wexford, Ireland.
- IMC Exploration #IMCP – Share Placement
- IMC Exploration #IMCP – Final results for 12 months to June 30 2018
- IMC Exploration #IMCP – Review of Licences
- IMC Exploration #IMCP commences drilling at Avoca prospect, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
- Alan Green CEO of Brand Communications talks about: Regal Petroleum #RPT Bluefield Solar Income Fund #BSIF Sativa Investments #SATI Catennae Innovation #CTEA IMC Exploration #IMCP
- IMC Exploration Group Plc (IMCP) – Issue of Equity; Directors’ Interests
- Brand CEO Alan Green talks Prairie Mining #PDZ,Staffline #STAF, Europa Metals #EUZ & IMC Exploration #IMCP on Vox Markets podcast
- Brand CEO Alan Green talks Feedback #FDBK, IMC Exploration #IMCP & Cerillion #CER on Vox Markets podcast
- IMC Exploration Group #IMCP Issue of Equity; Directors’ Interests in Shares
- Brand CEO Alan Green discusses #PDZ, #IMCP and #BON with Justin Waite on the Vox Markets podcast
- IMC Exploration #IMCP – Issue of Equity and Changes of Directorate
- IMC Exploration #IMCP – Half-yearly Report, 1 July 2017 to 31 Dec 2017
- IMC Exploration Group #IMCP – Completion of Strategic Review; Issue of Equity
- IMC Exploration Group #IMCP – Corporate and Exploration Update
- IMC Exploration Group #IMCP – Share Placement
- IMC Exploration Group #IMCP – Replacement: Annual Financial Report
- IMC Exploration Group #IMCP – Annual Financial Report
- IMC Exploration (IMCP) – Share placing
- IMC Exploration (IMCP) – Commencement of drilling programme on Zinc Prospecting Licence 3729, Tulla, Co. Clare, Ireland
- IMC Exploration Group (IMCP) – Half year report
- Brand CEO Alan Green talks TYM, IMCP, TAP and CRAW on the VOX Markets podcast
- IMC Exploration Group (IMCP) – Implementation of comprehensive Zinc Work’s Programme
- IMC Exploration (IMCP) – Issue of Equity
- Quoted Micro 9 January 2017
- IMC Exploration Group (IMCP) – AGM and Share Placement
- IMC Exploration Group (IMCP) – Update on Exploration Programme
- Quoted Micro 5 December 2016
- IMC Exploration Group (IMCP) – Annual Financial Report
- TipTV Interview with Nial Ring, FD at IMC Exploration (ISDX:IMCP) – Leveraging from Irish mining sector revival
- IMC Exploration (IMCP) – International Mining Developments Impact Positively on IMC
- Brand CEO Alan Green discusses Irish gold, IMC Exploration (IMCP) and Feedback (FDBK) on VOX Markets podcast
- “The World Is Walking From Crisis To Crisis” – Why BofA Sees USD1,500 Gold And USD30 Silver
- IMC Exploration – Irish Landscape – Vale of Avoca
- Brand CEO Alan Green talks IMC Exploration (IMCP), Andalas Energy (ADL), Hotel Chocolat (HOTC) & Brexit on the VOX Markets podcast
- IMC Exploration Group (IMCP) – Publication of Prospectus
- IMC Exploration Group (IMCP) – Placing of New Ordinary Shares
- Gold, silver up a fourth session as BOJ, Fed inaction pressures dollar – Market Watch
- Hathaway Is Right, The Price Of Gold Will Skyrocket…To $10,000 – $20,000 – King World News
- IMC Exploration Group (IMCP) – Interim Financial Results
- IMC Exploration (IMCP) – Modern Mining in the Vale of Avoca (continued)
- Gold on Waterford’s coast? – Munster Express
- Gorey Guardian – More gold and platinum in county than previously thought
- IMC Exploration – Geological Survey of Ireland Tellus Survey Reveals High Levels of Gold in streams near the Goldmines River and Avoca regions of County Wicklow.
- Gold explorer IMC close to main market London listing – Irish Independent
- Irish Times – Gold found but no rush expected to surveyed Irish rivers – IMC Exploration
IMC Exploration Group plc (IMC) is listed on the ISDX Growth Market. The company is focused on acquiring and exploring prospecting licence areas which they believe to have high potential for natural resources.
IMC comprises a team of geologists with extensive and wide-ranging experience working in mineral exploration in Ireland and throughout the world. The team includes geologists with over 140 combined years working in the Irish Midlands and in particular working on the nature of the Irish Base Metal deposits. The vast experience and knowledge held by the board of IMC together with the generation of new exploration models and techniques has resulted in the forward moving IMC exploration program. IMC has already had encouraging results from both base metal and precious metal exploration licence areas during the first full year of operation.
Over the last three years the Irish Government awarded IMC twenty one mineral prospecting licences, three gold and eighteen base metal licences. IMC is continually reviewing and acquiring new mineral exploration licences which they consider to have exploration potential as and when they become available.
A recent survey by the Geological Survey of Ireland’s (GSI) Tellus programme has revealed higher than expected levels of gold and platinum in the streams and rivers of Wicklow and Wexford in south east Ireland. The Tellus programme made the discovery by applying modern testing methods to stream samples collected in the 1980s.
The survey confirms high levels of gold in streams near the Goldmines River and Avoca regions of Wicklow, and the new data identifies high gold values in streams that flow across and along the edges of the Leinster granite.
All five of IMC’s gold prospecting licenses in Wicklow and Wexford are sited centrally in the survey region, and are operated as a Joint Venture agreement with Koza Limited (a subsidiary of Koza Altin Isletmeleri A.S.).
IMC Exploration is also actively seeking joint venture opportunities globally to broaden its geographical focus and further leverage the expertise and ability of the company’s world class geological team.
IMC’s Gold Prospecting Licences.
- 5 prospecting licences on the East coast of Ireland in Co. Wexford and Co. Wicklow (PL 2551, PL 3850, PL3849, PL 3857 & PL 2239).
- Ongoing exploration and drilling programme, drilling 16 holes and surface prospecting and sampling activities on the precious metal licence areas. This culminated in the following significant results:
- Bonanza’ grade gold discovered during drilling at Boley (PL 2551): 1.5 m grading 354 g/t within a 13.5 m interval averaging 3.5 g/t Au (applying 20 g/t top cut)
- 4.50m interval at a deeper level intersected base metal and associated precious metal values, including 1.50m at 0.70% Pb, 2.24% Zn, 7.9g/t Ag and 0.18g/t Au. Further significant grade intersections including firstname.lastname@example.org g/t Au.
- Surface samples in County Wexford yielded results of up to 76.8g/t Au.
- Kilmacoo, which was identified by Riofinex (subsidiary of Rio Tinto) in 1980s as having a resource of at least 300,000t at 1.5g/t Au.
Wexford Overview (PL 2551) and priority targets
- Mineralized in weathered zone including grades of 354g/t and 5m at 1g/t Au in bedrock.
- Mineralized float returned gold values up to 8 g/t.
- Stream sediments contained 3130, 2530 and 1490 ppb Au.
- Drilling intersected email@example.com g/t Au.
- Shallow soil anomalies follow an ENE trend.
- Surface quartz vein sample returned 18.24 g/t Au.
- 295 g/t Au returned for mineralized float.
- Drilling intersections of 0.7m@35 g/t Au and firstname.lastname@example.org/t Au.
- 935g/t Au returned from a mineralized boulder.
- Drilling intersections of 0.7m@10 g/t Au and email@example.com/t Au.
- Fine gold noted in pan concentrates.
IMC’s Base Metal Prospecting Licences
- This province hosts a number of economic Zn/Pb deposits including the Navan and Lisheen deposits, together with the recently discovered Kilbricken and Pallas Green deposits.
- PL 3729 (Tulla) has shown features texturally similar to, and characteristic of, alteration associated with Irish base-metal deposits such as Silvermines, Lisheen and Galmoy.
- Ireland is the largest producer of zinc concentrates in Europe and ranks as the 10th largest producer of zinc concentrates in the world, with no state participation and excellent infrastructure.
- Since 1960, 14 significant (resource >1Mt) zinc-lead deposits have been discovered, including the world class orebody at Navan (>100Mt).
West Midlands Block
- The Limerick Licences lie along strike from the intersection of the “Navan – Silvermines Trend” with the “Limerick Trend” along which the deposits of Pallas Green and Kilbricken are situated.
- Intensive alteration similar to that associated with “Irish Type” deposits has been observed in outcrop on the Shannon Licence.
- The Tulla Licence sits on an ENE striking mineralized structural trend that includes the Kilbricken deposit.
- Breccias and alteration similar to those observed at the Navan, Tynagh, Silvermines, Lisheen and Galmoy deposits have been recorded in previous drilling on the Nenagh Licences.
- Alteration, mineralized surface float and mineralized drill intersections have been recorded from the Ballinasloe Licences on the northern side of the Tynagh Basin.
- Prospecting Licence Area 3729, Tulla, Co. Clare.
- Dr John Kelly of SLR Consulting Ireland Limited (“SLR”), an independent expert on the characteristics of Irish Base Metal Deposits was commissioned to undertake further investigative work.
- Dr Kelly reported that “The drillhole intersected a number of interesting features including breccias, interpreted to be hydrothermal in origin with clasts containing replacive pyrite noted, together with green argillite bands having an altered appearance at the base of the Waulsortian Limestone”.
- He further confirmed that “Features such as these are texturally similar to and characteristic of alteration associated with some Irish base of Waulsortian base-metal deposits (e.g. Silvermines, Lisheen, Galmoy etc.)”.
- As a result of Dr Kelly’s conclusions IMC has a fully costed works programme in place.