ECR Minerals #ECR is a mineral exploration and development company incorporated in England & Wales. ECR’s wholly owned Australian subsidiary Mercator Gold Australia Pty Ltd has 100% ownership of the Avoca, Bailieston, Moormbool and Timor gold exploration licences in Central Victoria, Australia.
Exploration for gold in Victoria is ECR’s current focus.
ECR has earned a 25% interest in the Danglay epithermal gold project, an advanced exploration project located in a prolific gold and copper mining district in the north of the Philippines. An NI43-101 technical report was completed in respect of the Danglay project in December 2015.
ECR’s wholly owned Argentine subsidiary Ochre Mining has 100% ownership of the SLM gold project in La Rioja, Argentina. Exploration at SLM has focused on identifying small tonnage mesothermal gold deposits which may be suitable for relatively near-term production.
ECR shares are listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange with the symbol ECR.
Follow ECR Minerals on Twitter @ecrminerals
- Alan Green CEO of Brand Communications talks about: i3 Energy #I3E Tertiary Minerals #TYM ECR Minerals #ECR Pressure Technology #PRES & Andalas Energy & Power #ADL
- ECR Minerals #ECR – Monte Christo drilling successfully completed & drilling commences at Blue Moon Gold-Antimony Target
- ECR Minerals #ECR – The History of Gold Mining In Victoria
- ECR Minerals #ECR Bung Bong Gold Prospect – Drilling Successfully Completed, Structural Architecture Indicates Bulk Tonnage Potential
- Brand Comms CEO Alan Green talks Feedback #FDBK, Andalas Egy #ADL, ECR Minerals #ECR & Xpediator #XPD on Vox Markets podcast
- ECR Minerals #ECR management team discuss the start of drilling at Bung Bong & Creswick Gold acquisition on the Vox Markets podcast
- ECR Minerals #ECR – Result of AGM
- ECR Minerals #ECR – Acquisition of Creswick Gold Project in Victoria, Australia
- ECR Minerals #ECR – Positive results and start of drilling at Bung Bong Gold prospect